Tempest of Swords and Shields
Crimson Flower, Chapter 15
The monthly mission for Crimson Flower, Chapter 15 is Protecting Garreg Mach. Note: the following data is for Maddening mode, Normal/Hard mode may differ.
|Victory Condition||Defeat Condition|
|Defeat all enemy commanders||Byleth or Edelgard dies, the player's army is routed, or an enemy seizes a defended location|
- After entering the box defined by rows 10-26 and columns 6-12: 3 Fortress Knights, 1 Hero, 1 Warrior, 1 Sniper, 2 Warlocks, 1 Pegasus Knight will spawn above the central edifice.
- After entering the box defined by rows 10-26 and columns 13-20: Flayn, 2 Assassins, 1 Hero, 2 Pegasus Knights, 1 Warrior, 1 Pegasus Knight, 1 Sniper, 1 Warlock will spawn near the central edifice and on the right side of the forests. If Seteth is defeated before triggering these reinforcements, they will appear near his starting position instead.
- Alois will be replaced by a generic enemy Warrior if he was recruited.
- Alois operates an Onager.
- Shamir will be replaced by a generic Sniper if she was recruited.
- Seteth will move if any of his Wyvern group is aggro'd.
- Flayn and her group will start moving immediately.
- The enemy is planning a very obvious fire attack. This can be stopped by defeating the Warrior group on the right side of the map. Otherwise, the forest area will be set on fire on turn 12.
- If you defeat Seteth or Flayn first with Byleth before defeating the other, both will go into hiding together instead of dying. If whichever one that falls first is not defeated by Byleth, both will die.