Cindered Shadows, Chapter 5
The monthly mission for Cindered Shadows, Chapter 5 is Besieged in the Chapel Ruins. Note: the following data is for Hard mode, Normal mode may differ.
|Victory Condition||Defeat Condition|
|Rout the enemy||Byleth, Yuri, Balthus, Constance, Hapi, or Aelfric dies or the player's army is routed|
This data has not been recorded yet.
- Every even turn: 1 Paladin spawns from the top left corner.
- On turn 2: 1 Sniper spawns near the Ballista.
- On turn 3: 3 Snipers spawn from the top right corner.
- All of the above reinforcements will stop if the Thief Leader is defeated.
- After defeating Metodey or the Thief Leader: 1 Giant Bird spawns from the top right corner, 2 Giant Wolves spawns from the bottom middle.
- Balthus is isolated in the bottom left corner with a very weak Giant Bird.
- Enemies will not approach Balthus unless he enter their aggro range.
- Metodey will move if you enter his aggro range.
- Defeating Metodey will Rattle all enemies.
- The Thief Leader will start moving if any of his nearby units are aggro'd.
- There is a Ballista that will go under enemy control starting from turn 2.